Thursday, June 4, 2009

23 week picture

Hi, it's me again! (Jeanie)

We're actually in the 24th week now, so I'm a little late getting this picture up. Definitely starting to get big! Jonas is starting to take up a little more room in there, getting in the way when I try to tie my shoes and whatnot. Like Nick said in the last post, everything is going great. I feel him move every day now, especially after breakfast, and when I lay down at night.
It has really been a lot of fun being pregnant so far, I don't have much to complain about. Of course, we still have a way to go!

We're slowly getting prepared. My mom helped me paint and fix up Grandma's old dresser this week; it took a couple coats but it's looking pretty good! Especially for such a rickety old thing. :-) I'll try to get some pictures up here, but it's kind of hard to get the colors right. It's got the cutest little Winnie the Pooh knobs on, though.

Well, I know no news is good news, but we'll try to be a little better about posting on this thing. Not a whole lot to say at this point. Even if no one is out there reading this, it'll be fun to look back on later.

I'm off to bed, goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment