Wednesday, April 8, 2009

16w0d




Well, we've hit 16 weeks! I finally let Nick take a picture; we're going to try to do this every week, or at least every month. Haha, probably, anyway. You can see a little bump, which we're pretty excited about! I'm not sure how much is baby, and how much is just my belly, but that's not important. :-)

I just spent a week in Wisconsin with my mom, visiting my grandparents. It was a lot of fun, and really good to see them! Also really nice to see more of the rest of the family; we've been on opposite sides of the country so long I haven't ever gotten to spend much time with them. It's really good to be home though. Something about your own bed, not living out of a suitcase, etc. Also missed my little animals a lot . . . :-)

We have an appointment in Anchorage next Thursday, our first one up there. I'm not sure if they have me scheduled for an ultrasound or not . . . but if they do, we might be able to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! We'll be 17 weeks along, so it's a little early, but still possible!

The bathroom projects are coming along, of course any home improvement project takes about 6 times longer than you expect. We're pretty excited about the end result, but we've definitely learned patience through all of our experiences! If you don't know the story of our living room floor, ask me sometime. It's a hoot, believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment