Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Three Weeks

Can't believe our little boy is already three weeks old! He's doing so great, and we're loving every minute of it.
He's getting so big already! We had to do another blood test on Monday, and they weighed him, and he's already up to 8 lbs, 4 oz. Two pounds over his birth weight! Pretty awesome.



He's a pretty mellow boy, he sleeps a lot of the time. Except, of course, at night. The last couple nights I've been getting up almost every single hour. Hopefully this stage doesn't last too long. :-) It's really hard to not rush him through eating . . . I want to hurry and get back to bed, but if I cut him off before he's done then we'll just be back up that much sooner. I'm learning . . .



Sadly, Nick had to go back to work this week. We sure miss him during the day! I get to stay home for quite a while still, which is great. Jonas and I sleep as long as possible in the morning, and then when Nick comes home for lunch, we get bundled up and drive him back to work so I can have the car.

I'm doing my best to not sit on the couch and watch tv all morning . . . it's so easy to get caught up in it, but I think my brain will melt if I let that happen too often. :-)

2 comments:

  1. When you are out bring him by the station to see the fire trucks and Auntie Jena!

    ReplyDelete